Learn how to lead in the marketplace through understanding the essentials of finance, planning, marketing, management, and more to bring impact to the glory of God. Good for those interested in entrepreneurship, non-profit management, general management, Human Resources, organisational development, and consulting.
1. Introduction to the key functions of business in the current economy
2. Application of biblical principles of leadership in a business environment
3. Basic functions of marketing concepts and how to apply them
4. Fundamentals of planning, organising and leading organisations
5. Legal principles that apply to business transactions, contracts and more
The following key skills that you will acquire will help you gain entry-level managerial jobs, accelerate your growth in your current job or set up your own business.
Southeastern University, a Christ-centred institution based in Florida in the US, is partnering with Christian Halls to offer this programme in East Africa. Click here to visit the Southeastern University website to know more.
During the course of this undergraduate programme, you will be covering biblical principles, foundational business concepts and leadership-specific topics.
The courses included in the degree are listed below. Note that courses are not listed in the order they are taken. To read more about each course, please visit the SEU online catalog here.
Select six credit hours from any of the following:
Any LDRS 3XXX or 4XXX course; or any BBUS 3XXX or 4XXX course
Choose among other courses. Credits: 27 hours.